DEDE’S VEGAS ADVENTURE
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
DEDE’S VEGAS ADVENTURE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. How to Enter the Promotion:
• These rules govern the “DeDe’s Vegas Adventure: Fly-A-Way Friday’s” promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by KKDA-FM-K104 (the “Station”) beginning on Friday, July 27, 2012 at approximately 8:20am Central Standard Time (CST) and ending on Friday, August 24, 2012 at approximately 4:20pm CST.
• To participate in the Promotion, entrants must visit the K104-FM website at www.myk104.com and visit the Promotion’s oficial entry page where they must complete and submit their entry. Entry forms must include your first and last name, complete address, city, state, and zip code, telephone number, date of birth and their valid email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. All entries must be received by Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 11:59pm CST.
• Three randomly selected contestants will be announced every Friday during the promotional window. One at 8:20 a.m., one at 12:20 p.m., one at 4:20 p.m. When the contestant hears his/her name, the contestant will have ten (10) minutes to call K104 @ 214-787-1104 or 1-800-817-1104. If the contestant successfully calls back within ten (10) minutes of their name being announced on-air, that contestant will win the prize, which will be awarded upon confirmation of eligibility. If the contestant whose name is announced on-air does not call back within ten (10) minutes of his/her name being announced on-air, that contestant will be placed back in the database for future drawings. Contest times may vary up to 5 minutes. The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Due to delays in the K104-FM online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air Promotions.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
• The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the immediate 12 counties in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
• Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a promotion conducted by the Station only once every sixty (60) days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
• Winners will be required to sign a liability and publicity release and show a valid government- issued photo identification card and social security card to claim prize.
• Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
• Roundtrip Airfare for Winner & Guest to Las Vegas, Nevada; Three (3) Night Hotel Accommodations at MGM Grand; Ground Transportation is not included and will be the responsibility of the winner. Winner must be available to travel October 11, 2012 - October 14, 2012. The travel dates determined by The Station are subject to availability and other restrictions. Any flight upgrades/changes will be the responsibility of the winner. The Station is not responsible for flight cancellation/delay. Winner and guest are responsible for any passport and other travel requirements. Any expenses or items not specifically listed is the responsibility of winner. Service Broadcasting is not liable for any injuries or incidents that occur during the trip.
4. Selection of Winners:
• Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
• Winners must listen to the Station to win, but do not need to be present to win.
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $1,000 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
• By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion.
• The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion as we determine, and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.